MARTA’s Partnership Program partners with more than 300 metro Atlanta companies to provide commuting assistance to local companies and communities for those employees and residents that choose to commute to work on MARTA.
Eliminate hectic traffic jams and the expense of parking, tolls and car maintenance – Let MARTA do the driving! Employees enjoy the convenience of a calendar monthly MARTA pass loaded onto their Breeze Card by their company administrator. The UNLIMITED calendar monthly pass allows the employee to commute to work, business meetings and lunch all on MARTA.
- Company Program Administrators: If you are a program administrator for your company click here for the Breeze Program Administrator FAQ. To log into your company's account click here.
- Partnership Program Card Holders (using a Breeze card issued from your employer): Using your card is easy:
- 1. Tap your Breeze Card to the reader located on the station entry gate or bus farebox
- 2. The reader will let you know your card has been accepted
- 3. Your Breeze Card will open the gate or signal the bus driver that you have an unlimited calendar monthly card
- 4. Tap your Breeze Card at the faregate to exit the station
Note: Your ride from MARTA to any other regional system (CCT, GCT and GRTA Xpress) is a free transfer. When initiating your trip on any of the regional systems you must pay with the system's fare products or cash on an individual Breeze card (not the Breeze Card issued through your company). Click here for a flyer on riding MARTA and connecting bus systems.
If your company is not already a MARTA member of the MARTA Partnership Program and you would like more information click here or you may contact the MARTA Partnership Program at (404) 848-5057, or email@example.com.